Congratulations are in order for the Dougherty lab!
- March 14, 2022: Congratulations to Dr. Elena Minakova on being awarded the American Federation of Medical Research Scholar Award at the Eastern Medical Research, for her outstanding work on how ontogenetic oxycodone exposure affects developing and adult mice!
- March 3, 2022:
- Rachel Rahn named 2022 Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Fellow. Wow!
- Bernie Mulvey selected to receive the 2022 David M. Kipnis Award in Biomedical Sciences for his thesis work.
- Jiayang Chen is a finalist in the 2022 O’Leary Prize Competition. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, March 15.
- February 14, 2022: Congratulations to Dr. Bernard Mulvey (Joe Dougherty lab) for successfully defending his thesis, titled Genetic and transcriptomic aspects of major depressive disorder: In vivo functional assays of risk-associated variation, candidate disease cell types, and their pharmacologic and sex interactions! Well done.